Registering your player for the 2020 sports season is a two step process! If you already have sports engine account from registering with the Shippensburg Soccer Club then you do not need to create another account! You can skip to the registration link below! Otherwise, this process will guide you through creating your initial account and then registering your player for the baseball season!
Any questions can be sent to our Registration Committee with the link to the right!
Inquiries to email@example.com
1. The first Step is to create a sports engine account. (Link Below)
2) Next you will need to either create an account with your email account of choice or by linking Sports Engine to your Facebook / Google Account.
3) During the registration you will input your name, create a password and input your date of birth. Once that is completed click sign up! (this is your information and not your players!)
4) After signing up you will receive a confirmation email! Click on the link to finalize your Sports Engine Account.
Once you you have your Sports Engine account and it is activated you can register your player for the season!
1) the Welcome Page includes our pricing and other information for the 2020 season!
2) The Online Registration process replaces our traditional paper registration. Onsite registration is available and on our calendar for the following dates: 12/17/19, 12/19/19, 01/07/20, 01/17/20
3) Online registration is recommended and if you want to pay either cash or check you can use the code "SALL2020" at the checkout portion of the registration.
4) For all Offline Payees you will receive an additional invoice with the amount that is due for the registration. You can make a payment at the next in person registration or by mailing your check to:
Shippensburg Area Little League
PO Box 461
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Hybrid, Minor, Major, Intermediate and Junior registration closes on Feb 1st, 2020. For any registration questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see our Facebook page at: Facebook.com/shipplittleleague
Any person interested in volunteering for Shippensburg little league will have to register via the volunteer registration link on this page!
During the registration process you will have the ability to download the District 14 background clearance required list and a copy of the little league volunteer form.
Our registration process places individuals in our sports engine system as a potential volunteer.